Grilled Lobster Tails with Melted Butter & Tarragon
Dive into these juicy lobster tails bathed in butter. We've even made a creamy sauce specially for this lobster tail dish that you will love! These lobster tails are perfect for a nice dinner for two at home.
Time: 1 hour
- 1 Stalk Celery
- 1 Handful Sweet Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Bundle Tarragon
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Bundle Herb Basil
- 2-3 Lemons
- 2 Lobster Tails
- 1 Bread Lounge Brioche Loaf
- 1 Bundle Dill
- Butter (up to you on how much you'd like!)
Creamy Sauce for the Lobster Mix
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tsp Mustard
- 1 Juice of Lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees for the lobster tails.
- Start to prep and assemble the lobster mix. Dice 1 stalk of celery, 1 red onion, chop dill leaves, basil and tarragon.
- For your lobster tails - slice the top part of the tail all the way down and pull out the meat from underneath and carry it over the shell so it sits on top. Start to melt butter and lather it on top of the lobster tails with salt, pepper, garlic powder and fresh tarragon.
- Put it oven until cooked through and roasted/grilled - about 20-30 minutes. Throughout the process, pour some more melted butter over. You can never have too much butter. :p
- When it's done, you can either eat as is, or to make this mix, let the lobster cool a little bit and then take it out of the shell and chop finely.
- Place in a bowl with your celery and onion mixture with mayo, mustard and lemon juice. As well as seasonings of salt, pepper and garlic.
- Serve either as a lettuce cup, or on a brioche loaf with MORE butter. :) In this recipe, we made the lobster mix and placed it back into the lobster tails, which makes an awesome presentation for a picture or for a party!