This super simple grilled honey salmon bowl recipe is something you definitely need to try! Not only is it delicious, but it's beautiful as well. Perfect for a meal on your own or for a small gathering. Let us know how your grilled honey salmon bowl goes!
Serves: 1 (can up servings for more than 1)
Time: 20-30 minutes
- Start by stemming and massaging your kale with 2 tsp of olive oil, 1/2 lemon juice, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Slice your radishes and cucumbers really thin and cut your corn. In this recipe, it calls for raw corn but you can grill if desired. With raw corn, it gives more crunch and sweetness.
- Start to season your salmon with a mix of 2 tsp of honey, sprinkle of paprika, sesame seeds, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat a pan with oil and wait till it gets hot. Place on your salmon about 4-5 minutes on each side, skin side down, until it gets charred and crispy.
- Time to assemble! The last step is to slice your avocado. Put your kale in a bowl with the cucumbers, radish, corn and sliced pickled shallots. Top with your salmon and sliced avocado. Drizzle with olive oil and the other 1/2 of lemon juice.