Garlic + Sage Steak
Looking for a Valentine's Day dinner dish? You've got to try this garlic and sage steak! This recipe is so flavorful and pairs well with Chareau aloe liquor!
TIME: 25 minutes
- heat large pan on medium high.
- season steak with salt + pepper.
- grease pan with a little butter.
- place steaks in pan and cook to your liking. i prefer medium rare especially with premium cut steaks. for this, 5-7 minutes per side.
- when about 3 minutes are left in cooking steak, add the rest of the butter to let brown.
- when about 2 minutes left to cook, add sage leaves and garlic.
- removes steaks and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Original Recipe by @thedailyjenny.