- 1 (16.5 oz) pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 oz) pkg PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (such as kiwi and strawberry slices, red raspberries, blueberries, diced pineapple and canned mandarine oranges)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, pressed through a sieve to remove lumps
- 1 Tbsp water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a rimmed 12-inch pizza pan, line with a round of parchment paper and butter parchment paper (or alternately line with foil and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray). Crumble cookie dough over prepared pizza pan and spread into an even layer to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 13 - 14 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), whip cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top with fruit.
- In a small bowl whisk together preserves and water. Brush mixture over fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours then cut into slices.
Homemade Fruit Pizza Crust
- 1 1/3 (190g) cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (173g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) unsalted butter, softened but still cool
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt for 20 seconds. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together sugar and butter. Mix in egg and vanilla then slowly blend in dry ingredients. Butter a rimmed 12-inch pizza pan, line with a round of parchment and butter parchment (or line pan with foil and spray with cooking spray). Spray hands with non-stick cooking spray then spread cookie dough into an even layer in bottom of prepared pizza pan. Bake 12 – 14 minutes until edges are golden. Cool completely on a wire rack.