Frozen Yogurt Fruit Cups
In this hot weather, we all tend to resort to cold drinks, frozen desserts or anything refreshing! It can be unhealthy always eating ice cream so why not make these easy frozen yogurt cups? It just requires a base of 4 ingredients and you can top it off with whatever fruits you personally like!
These frozen yogurt cups are a great snack to have midday! This is a healthier alternative than storebought frozen items!
1. In a bowl, mix together the granola, coconut oil and maple syrup.
2. Using a muffin tin, add about 1-2 tbsp of granola in each.
3. Add about 1/4 cup yogurt over the granola and top off with your fruit of choice!
4. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
5. Remove cups and put them in a freezer safe tupperware.
Trust me, they won't last long!