Frittata Tomato Phyllo Dough Recipe (Level: Super Easy) (Video)
Frittatas are so easy, fast, and customizable that you could eat one every day of the week. Here's another one to add to your frittata bucket list: the Tomato Phyllo Dough Frittata! With a very rich flavor, this frittata is a delicious dish served for the main course or even as a snack.
- Layer sheets of phyllo dough in oiled or buttered pie pan.
- Spread extra-virgin olive oil evenly.
- Cut sliced tomatoes and layer across pie pan.
- Add thyme and crumbled feta cheese.
- Crack eggs into bowl and beat with whisk.
- Add eggs to pie pan.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake between 20-25 minutes.