Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday next week? These fried pickles will score a touchdown with your guests! Pair these with your favorite sauce of choice (ours is chipotle lime mayo!)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups panko crumbs (place 1 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp chile flakes to this)
- 2 cups flour
- 1-2 cups pickles
- lime and cilantro to garnish
- 1-2 cups vegetable or peanut oil
DIPPING SAUCE OPTIONS:
- Primal Kitchen Mayo Chipotle Lime
- Stonewall Kitchen Aioli Sriracha
- Stonewall Kitchen Aioli Roasted Garlic
- Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing
- Bolthouse Farms Salsa Ranch Yogurt Dressing
- Get your station ready. Place a plate of your flour, panko with your seasonings and 2 beaten eggs.
- Start to pour your oil in a deep pan and heat up. While that's heating, get your dredge ready.
- Dry your pickles and make sure the moisture is out. Place the pickles in the flour, then egg then the panko. Fry once oil is hot about 4-5 minutes until crispy.
- Dry on drying rack, plate your pickles and serve with lime wedges and cilantro to garnish.