Dill "Chicken" Salad
For me personally, I don’t like having to cook, start to finish, every single meal I make… especially since I cook for work. I just don’t have the time! So I love prepping things that I can easily whip up for lunch or dinner, and that can be used in a bunch of different ways! This Dill Chicken Salad is absolutely perfect for that. It’s creamy, crunchy, zingy, and super fresh from the dill- plus is really filling and satisfying.
Dill Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2-2 pounds vegan chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1-1 1/2 cups vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt / pepper to taste
DirectionsIf your vegan chicken is frozen, thaw it out completely. Chop into bite sized chunks, and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add your celery, dill, and green onion- then mix.
- Add your mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper- mix again. Start by adding less of each of these at first and adjust as you mix.
- Chill in fridge for at least 15 minutes, but it’s recommended over night.
- Serve on toasted bread / on a croissant, with mixed greens and sliced cucumbers if desired.
Original post and recipe by PLVNT for Milk and Eggs