Have you ever tried cauliflower mash before? This recipe is a must try! From its soft flavors to its interesting textures, this cauliflower mash is sure to make it to the top of your favorite foods list!
- 2 large heads cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 1.5kg | 3lb total)
- ¼ cup paleo mayo
- ¼ cup ghee
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- generous grating nutmeg
- Place the cauliflower florets into a steam basket and cook over salted boiling water until really tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Squeeze as much water out of the cauliflower as you possibly can, then transfer it to the bowl of your food processor.
- Add mayo, ghee, salt, pepper and nutmeg and process until smooth and creamy. Stop to scrape the sides as needed.
- Serve piping hot with a little dollop of ghee and chopped herbs.