Cranberry Fluff Dessert Recipe
This pretty Cranberry Fluff dessert, made with fresh cranberries, makes a sweet and delicious salad, side dish, or dessert for a Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday dinner.
- 1 (12-ounce package) cranberries
- 12 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener to equal ½ cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated lite whipped topping
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Dice the cranberries in a food processor.
- Transfer the cranberries to a bowl and sprinkle with SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate the cranberries overnight.
- Add pineapple and pecans to cranberries and stir.
- Add small marshmallows and stir.
- Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Serve the Cranberry Fluff immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.