Shrimp Scampi is usually known for being with Parsley, this recipe uses Cilantro instead, which brings a unique flavor profile, but still tastes like the usual dish. You can mix it with pasta, serve over rice, or self serve on a toasted Baguette with some garlic spread. Although you can make this on your stovetop, this recipe calls for roasting and broiling in the oven, this ensures a 1 pan dinner that is fast and easy to make!
The toasted butter panko breadcrumbs on top give it that nice crunch as well as some roasted red onions and tomatoes. There is truly nothing better than garlic, butter and shrimp mixed together to create the perfect meal! Read on for the full recipe!
- Minced Garlic above 2-3 cloves
- Jumbo Shrimp 16/20 1lb
- 1 Bunch of Sweet Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 1/3 Cup White Wine/Or Rose
- 2 Lemons and the zest of 1 or 1 1/2 zest
- 1 Bread Lounge Baguette
- Brother Products Garlic Spread
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- In a bowl, mix together the white wine, 1/2 of garlic, the shrimp, salt, pepper, paprika and red pepper flakes, and a dash of olive oil. TIP: Don't put lemon in this mix or else it will start cooking the shrimp. :)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter and lay down on your sheet pan with some cilantro, garlic and 1/2 of the lemon zest.
- Spread your shrimp on the pan with grape tomatoes and red onion
- Make your panko mixture: Just melt butter and mix with panko, top your shrimp on the pan with it. Mixing the butter with the panko helps make the panko crispy on the shrimp.
- Start baking for about 10-12 minutes, once it turns pink, flip over, and just monitor it until it's ready. Feel free to put on boil for around 3-4 minutes if you wish, this is not mandatory.
- Toast your baguette and spread on your garlic spread and enjoy!