Chickpea Tuna-Free Salad - Quick & Easy Recipe!
This chickpea tuna-free salad sandwich has the taste and texture of tuna salad but is completely vegan. It also has tasty mix-ins like onions, celery, parsley, and a slightly sweet secret ingredient! Not only is this recipe delish, but it is so easy to make!
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ¼ cup apple, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plain vegan yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mash chickpeas in a medium bowl.
- Add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Watch this 2-minute video for the quick and easy recipe!
Recipe by Whitney English (@whitneyerd)