Chicken and Avocado Burritos - Healthy Recipe
Looking for both a healthy AND delicious recipe? Look no further! We've got a very simple recipe for you--burritos stuffed with juicy chicken, cool and creamy avocado, oozy gooey melted cheese, spicy salsa verde and sour cream!
- 4 burrito sized tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten-free), warmed
- 1 pound cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Assemble the burritos, optionally toast, and enjoy!