Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Pizza please! Cauliflower crust pizza, that is! Indulge in a pizza that is not only healthy but delicious too. You can top your pizza with any toppings you'd like; this one has Roasted Chickpeas, Red Onion, Kale, Roasted Sweet Potato and grilled Corn on the Cob. Other alternatives can be a BBQ chicken cauliflower pizza or even a regular margherita, the combos are endless. Read on for the full recipe and how-to to make this cauliflower crust pizza.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Can Chickpeas (washed and dried)
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Bunch of Kale
- 3-4 Sweet Potatoes
- Brothers Product garlic spread
- 1 Egg
- 2-3 tsp of shredded cheese (very finely shredded)
- 2-3 bunches of Basil
- Handful sliced Sweet Grape Tomatoes
- Spices: salt, pepper, garlic, vandouvan, sumac, zaatar
- Sauce: You can use a store bought tomato sauce or make your own with tomatoes, basil and garlic!
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees to roast the sweet potatoes and corn. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika and let roast for about 30-40 minutes.
- Break the cauliflower up into florets and put in blender with a little bit of olive oil, water and salt and pepper, blend until a rice-like consistency. (TIP: you can also make some extra and save for cauliflower fried rice with the leftover roasted veggies!)
- Place cauliflower rice mixture in the microwave for about 7-8 minutes
- Mix in 1 egg and desired spices, this recipe calls for zaatar and paprika, salt, pepper; at this point it should be a creamy yet strong dough like consistency (TIP: slowly add in olive oil and water during blender process so that you make sure it doesn't get to oily or watery)
- Place the mix on parchment paper and start to form your pizza shape. Place in oven at 375 degrees for around 10-20 minutes, depending on your pizza's thickness. Take it out after desired thickness and add on tomato sauce, zucchini and kale. Feel free to add cheese at this point too, I just sprinkled a little bit of parmesan but didn't go heavy on the cheese - it's up to you! :) Then add it back in oven for another 10-20 and take out and then prep and top with your desired toppings.
- Prep your toppings! Toast the chickpeas over the stovetop with any of your desired spices, I used vandouvan and salt/pepper/paprika/garlic. Slice your tomatoes, and red onions, kale and zucchini.
- For the white sauce, all I did was mix Brother Hummus Garlic Spread with oil and lemon juice, and sumac. To bring your pizza to the next level, make some crispy garlic by slicing garlic thin and putting in on the stovetop with some olive oil. Drizzle and place on top and enjoy!