This brie-cranberry turkey burger recipe makes a delicious alternative meal for your Thanksgiving dinner this year. Step away from the classic turkey-on-a-plate and try something new!
- Servings: 4
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- BRIE-CRANBERRY TURKEY BURGERS - INGREDIENTS
BRIE-CRANBERRY TURKEY BURGERS - DIRECTIONS
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Core apple and cut into slices; slice cheese. Microwave bacon until crisp following package instructions.
- Grill burgers following package instructions. Melt cheese on burgers during last minute of cook time.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on each side of buns. Place burger on bun; top with bacon, apple slices, 1/4 cup arugula, 2 teaspoons cranberry relish, and other half of bun. Serve.
- CRUNCHY PEA SALAD - INGREDIENTS
CRUNCHY PEA SALAD - DIRECTIONS
- Microwave peas on HIGH for 2 minutes or until thawed.
- Combine remaining ingredients in salad bowl. Add peas; toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
- Complete your meal with fresh steamed vegetables and apple pie for dessert.
- The salad is best when served cold. Just toss and chill until ready to serve.