"I VANT YOUR BLOOD!" Happy Halloween! Celebrate Halloween big this year with these creepy bloody white chocolate apples! We guarantee these will be a hit at your Halloween celebration, for both kids and adults!
- 4 Large Apples
- 12 ounces White Chocolate Morsels (1 bag)
- 2 Tablespoons Shortening
- 4 Bamboo Apple Sticks
- Wilton's Red Sparkle Gel
- Thoroughly wash and dry apples.
- Insert bamboo sticks.
- In large measuring cup, microwave chocolate and shortening for 1 minute. Stop and stir half way through.
- After 1 minute chocolate will not be completely melted. Stir vigorously until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip apples in melted chocolate and transfer to baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate apples 5-10 minutes or until chocolate sets.
- Drizzle red sparkle gel on apple tops. Use a wooden stick to gently spread gel and manipulate "blood" drips.
- Refrigerate apples to prevent gel from dripping down further.
- Let sit at room temperature 10-15 minutes before serving to allow chocolate to soften.