Bento-Box Lunch (For Kids!)
A bento-box is a single-portion meal that is common in Japanese culture and traditionally holds rice with fish or meat with pickled and cooked veggies. Today, we've made an alternative, kid-friendly bento-box that is perfect for lunch time!
What you'll need:
- carrots (thinly sliced)
- cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- pita chips
- flour tortillas
- Kind Snacks Pressed Bar Strawberry Apple Chia
- Cube your strawberries and wash your blueberries. Place in your bento box with a handful of granola.
- Make your tortilla sushi: on a flour tortilla, spread hummus all over, to the edges, place on your thinly sliced cucumbers and carrots like you would when you're making a sushi roll. Roll it up and cut into pieces of 4-5. Place in your box with pita chips.
- Close and put in the fridge until ready to use, send with a Kind Snacks Pressed Bar.