Banana Nut French Toast
3 Ingredients. Easy. Healthy. Simple. Delicous. What's not to like?
Sometimes you wake in the morning with extra time - so why not prepare yourself a special breakfast? This recipe only requires 5 minutes of prep time and 10 minutes of cooking time. This french toast is bound to brighten up your morning!
- Preheat pan on stovetop to medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together eggs, nutmeg & cinnamon.
- Slice up 2 toasts & dip into egg mixture.
- Add 1-2 tsp of vanilla bean ghee - coat pan evenly.
- Place dipped toasts onto pan and cook each side for 1-2 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Do the same for the remaining toasts.
- Top with granola, sliced bananas, nuts & maple syrup!