Want an easy 3 ingredient ice cream that is healthy and quick to make without an ice cream machine? Read along for the full recipe and photos of Banana “Nice” Cream with all the toppings fixings!
Time: 20 minutes
For the ice cream:
- 2 ripe frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup (or so, depending on the consistency you want) Silk Almond Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon agave
- Bee Pollen from the shop Harriet Farms
- Coconut Flakes
- Cranberries (for garnish)
- 1-2 days before, peel, cut and freeze bananas; this helps create that ice cream like texture without an ice cream machine.
- Put frozen bananas in blender with Almond Milk and Agave. You want a thick consistency, so it may take some time to turn the blender off and on to mix around the ice cream. Don’t add too much extra almond milk or else it will become watery and smoothie like.
- When that’s ready, you can set it in the freezer or eat right away.
- Top with desired fruits and toppings, in this case with strawberries, kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe, blueberries and cranberries topped with Bee Pollen and Coconut Flakes. Serve and enjoy!