Baked Stone Fruit
Summer may be over, but why not use whatever fruits you have left for a nice after-dinner treat? You've got to try this baked stone fruit recipe!
Prep time: 25 minutes
You will need:
- Assorted stone fruit, such as peaches, plums, apricots, and nectarines
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a small bowl, stir together the mascarpone cheese, almond extract and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
- Slice the stone fruits in half and remove the pits. Please the fruit skin side down in an oven-friendly baking dish and drizzle the top of the fruits with one tablespoon of honey. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Move the baked fruit onto a serving platter and let them cool. Top the fruits with the mascarpone dip and garnish with honey and sliced almonds.
Original recipe by nomsandbeyond.