Ahi Tuna Deviled Eggs with Primal Kitchen
Tired of boring, traditional recipes? These Ahi Tuna Deviled Eggs are a fun twist on an old favorite.
We teamed up with Primal Kitchen to make these refreshing, fun bite-sized treats that are perfect to take to a party or to jazz up a typical night at home.
- 5-7 Eggs
- 2 tsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chopped pickles
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 oz sushi grade ahi tuna
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Place your eggs in a small pan with water and let boil under medium-high heat. Once the eggs start boiling, turn the heat off and let sit for 8-9 minutes to get hard boiled. Drain and place in a ice bath or put under cold water and keep rinsing so the cooking process stops.
- Peel your eggs, cut in half and scoop out the yolk and mash in a bowl with mayo, garlic powder, paprika, chopped pickles, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Scoop the mixture back in the eggs.
- Now mince and chop your ahi tuna and mix with 1 tsp sesame oil. Top your deviled eggs with the minced ahi tuna, paprika and sesame seeds for garnish, enjoy!