After-School Snack: Pita Pizza
School is starting soon and that means its back to the grind.
For this recipe all you need are the 4 main ingredients: pita, marinara sauce, olive oil, and cheese (unless your kid is like Caiden and doesn't like cheese). As far as toppings...go crazy! Since this is a snack - I kept the toppings light.
- Pita Bread
- Marinara Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings: Spinach, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Green Pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Brush a little olive oil on the pita.
- Spread Marinara Sauce on top of the pita, leaving a little room from the edge.
- Sprinkle cheese and add toppings.
- Place on a baking sheet and back for 5-7 minutes or until cheese in melted.