AB&B Toasted Sandwich Recipe
Hey guys, I hope this find you well on Toast Tuesday. I received the Milk&Eggs delivery yesterday and got straight into recipe mode. This is my take on the PB&J, just amping up the ingredients to our most current food favs and with Toast Tuesday today, I thought it was only fitting to do a Toasted sandwich recipe.
- Lightly toast your bread in the toaster
- Once slightly golden, spread your vanilla ghee on each slice (this adds a delicious rich vanilla taste to your sandwich)
- On each slice spread 1 tbsp of almond butter ensuring you’ve covered all 4 corners.
- In a bowl, lightly mash your blackberries, until you get a somewhat jam consistency, the rougher the better in my opinion
- Layer your blackberry jam on one piece of toast
- Place your other piece on top, cut down the middle and Enjoy.
Recipe by Saphira Tuffery (@peanut.head)