1. Make big batches of two of your favorite healthy recipes on a Sunday, eat them for lunch all week.
2. On weekends, take advantage of less busy mornings and make something healthy — and pretty — for breakfast.
4. If you have a nighttime sweets craving try these quick apple “cookies” instead of candy or baked goods.
An especially good idea if you’ve recently gone apple picking and have fruit to spare. Get snacking here.
5. Make a big batch of root vegetable soup and eat it for dinner a couple nights this week.
This curried sweet potato soup is simple, healthy, and satisfying. Recipe here.
6. Spice up your snack game with one of these 100-calorie ideas.
Because snacks should give you energy, not make you want to nap. Get snacking now!
7. Trade your morning muffin for a protein packed mini frittata that you can make ahead of time.
One batch might not be enough to get you through the whole week. but it’s an awfully good start. Bonus points for the fact that this is an egg breakfast you can eat on-the-go.
Read the original article by buzzfeed