Have you been to a luxurious spa? If yes, you may experience with serving of water which had been mixed with fragrant herbs, fresh veggies and fruits. Did you know that some of the added ingredients have their own medicinal value, such as to cleanse the liver? Well now you do! In order to make sure our body work at optimal level, we need to maintain about 60 per cent of fluid in it and of the additional ingredients add a delicious flare to our hydration as well as benefit to our health.
Strawberry Spa Water
• 1 lb strawberries, hulled and sliced
• 1 picther filtered water
Put strawberries and water to pitcher. For at least 6 hours, cover and refrigerate it for a night. Don’t forget to add ice before serving. Enjoy it!
Apple Cinnamon Detox Water
- A large pitcher
- Fuji apples
- Cinnamon sticks (powdered works too, I used about one teaspoon)
A Fuji apple is sliced and tossed into the pitcher accompanied with the cinnamon stick. Cover it with ice. Subsequently, fill the pitcher with water and allow it to set in the fridge for 15 minutes before drinking.
Natural Belly Slimming Detox Water
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 Liters of water
Fill in the water or pitcher with the slice of cucumber, lemon and orange. Then, let the water to cool in a fridge about an hour. Leave it longer for better taste.
Jillian Michaels Detox Water
- 60 oz of distilled water
- 1 Tbsp cranberry juice (only cranberry juice not the juice cocktail!)
- 1 organic dandelion root teabag
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
The tea must be brewed as listed on the box and let it cool to room temperature. Mix all ingredients together and add the tea after it has cool. Drink it every day for better result.
Flat Belly Detox Water
- ½ Cup of Watermelon – Cubed
- 10 Mint Leaves
- Filtered Water
Add watermelon in a large jar (Freezing watermelon is suggested). Add the mint leaves. Then, add water. After that, allow to chill for 10 minutes before drinking. Enjoy it!
- 1 lime thinly sliced,
- 8 strawberries sliced,
- 12 leaves of basil
- Mason Jar
You can choose either to put in 32oz mason jar or divide the ingredients into two 16oz mason jar. Muddle each layer of the ingredients to release the juices and essential oils. Then, pour water on it, place lid on the jars and cool it in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!
- 1 red grapefruit, sliced
- 24 oz water
Put grapefruit slices into a 32oz mason jar. Then, fill with water. Lastly, close the jar with lid on and put in fridge overnight or at least 30 minutes before drinking.Enjoy!
Iced Green Tea Mojito
- 1 pitcher of unsweetened iced green tea ( use 12 teabags or 4 tablespoons of loose leaf tea per 8 cups of water for a pitcher. Never let the water come to a boil for green tea – it will make it taste bitter. Also only steep for 3 minutes – any longer will extract bitter elements from the tea)
- 3 mojito mint leaves (the Cuban mojito mint is called Mentha nemorosa, but you can use any type of mint! Spearmint and Peppermint are popular choices)
- 2 slices cucumber
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ – 1 teaspoon pure raw honey (or other sweetener of choice, more or less to taste)
- Optional: extra lime slices and mint leaves for garnish
- To make an alcoholic version, add 1 ounce of rum.
- Squeeze the lime juice into a glass.
- Add the mint leaves and the cucumber slices to the glass. Then, muddle ‘em until the leaves are slightly bruised. Using back spoon is also applicable to muddle the ingredients.
- Fill the glass with ice and add your iced green tea.
- Add sweetener for better taste.
- Stir well and garnish with additional mint leaves and lime slices just in case you favor it. Enjoy!
Ginger Cayenne Lemon Detox Water
- 1 Gallon Water
- 4 Lemons
- 2 Inches fresh Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Cayenne Pepper
Simmer the water on the stove. Then, add the juice of 4 Lemons. Grate and add the peeled Ginger to the pot. After that, add the Cayenne Pepper before simmer it for about 15 minutes. Enjoy the drink!
Master Cleanse Detox Water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of organic maple syrup
- 1/10 of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- A dash of sea salt
Mix the ingredients together and drink. There are also optional ingredients such as laxatives and green teas. However, the detox itself is good in eliminating free radicals and give you healthier look.
Read the original article by HealthRelieve here.