7 Delicious Easter Dinner Ideas
Easter Sunday is coming up quickly. We put together some ideas to help you prep for a delicious festive feast!
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup mint
- handful spinach
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup cubed pineapple
- 1/3rd cubed cucumber
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup water
- for garnish: raspberries and mint
- 1 bottle of original Health-Ade Kombucha
- Start by making your green juice in a blender or juicer with apple, mint, spinach, lemon, pineapple, cucumber. Add coconut water and filtered water. Drain out pulp and set aside.
- Fill a cup with ice, pour in your kombucha, about 1/3rd cup to 1/2 cup and add in another few drops of coconut water, then the about 1/2 cup green juice and stir! You can adjust quantity of each depending on taste preference. Top with raspberries and mint for garnish, enjoy!
- 1 lb roma/plum tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chiffonade
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 4-5 slices bread
- Score tomatoes, add to pot of boiling water, and blacnch for 3-4 minutes.
- Chop up basil leaves.
- Put blanched tomatoes into an ice bath for 1 minute, or until cool. Then peel off skin of tomato. Once peeled, chop them up and wring out any excess juices. Add chopped tomatoes to a bowl and mix with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, minced onions, and basil. Mix.
- In a pan, add cooking oil, one clove of minced garlic, and one pound of peeled shrimp. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- After a few minutes, add balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt. Top with some lemon zest and some chopped parsely.
- Slice baguette and lightly toast.
- Add some shrimps on sliced baguette and top with bruschetta.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- .5 lb kale
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 juice of lime/lemon
- 2 tsp vinegar
- feta (optional)
FOR THE DRESSING:
- Shred your brussels thinly sliced with either a mandolin, a slicer or carefully with a knife.
- Shred your kale with your hands and mix in a bowl with the shredded brussels with pepper, oil, garlic, salt, lime juice and vinegar. Let stand in fridge for 30-1hr to let marinate.
- While that's marinading, get your dressing ready, place all the dressing ingredients in a blender until a creamy dressing is formed.
- Once salad is marinaded, add on your dressing and top with feta cheese.
- Snap Peas
- Bell Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Cauliflower
- Rainbow Carrots
- Kite Hill Chive & Truffle Almond Cheese
- Brother's Products Spicy Hummus
- Brothers Products Pita Bread
- Domenico's Marcona Almond Pesto (1.5 tbsp per pizza)
- Organic Valley Italian Blend Shredded Cheese (1/4 cup per pizza)
- Hip Chick Farms Organic Grilled Chicken Nuggets (3 nuggets per pizza cut into sixths)
- Sweet Grape Tomatoes (4 tomatoes per pizza sliced into thirds)
- Basil (chopped)
- Simply assemble each pizza in order of which we listed the ingredients, except for the basil. Use a spoon to scoop the pesto sauce onto each pita, and spread it with the back end of the spoon. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the sauce, then add the chicken and tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top each pizza with fresh basil and enjoy!
- 1 whole chicken, 4-5lbs
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, chopped: sage, rosemary, thyme
- 3 tbsp grass-fed ghee butter
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 white potato, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425* and line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a baking rack on top of that. Don't have a baking rack? Use a 9x13 glass baking dish, instead, and a small oven-safe saucer, flipped upside down in the center of the dish.
- Pat the chicken dry and place it on a large cutting board. Using kitchen shears, cut along one side of the backbone (all the way through the cavity), and around until you have cut out the backbone completely. Don't throw it away! Save it to make bone broth.
- Flip the chicken over onto your baking rack or baking dish and gently press down, so the legs and wings are sticking out to the side and the breasts are facing up.
- Time to make herb butter: mix together the ghee, herbs, onion powder, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Rub about half of the herb butter under the skin of the chicken (anywhere you can shimmy your hand under the skin between the meat and evenly spread it!) and then use the other half to rub over the top and underside of the chicken.
- Tuck the wing tips under the breasts, then place in the oven, breasts facing towards you.
- Roast for 45-50 minutes, or until your meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh reaches 165*.
- Allow the chicken to rest for 15 minutes before cutting into it, to allow the juices to settle. Enjoy!
- 1 lbs carrots
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Add peeled carrot sticks to boiling water in pan. Cover and let cook in pan for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, drain all water and return pan to medium heat.
- Add butter, brown sugar, honey, thyme, and juice of an orange. Let cook over medium heat until there is a nice glaze over the carrots.
- Once carrots are browning and carmelizing, turn off heat and add a pinch of salt and orange zest.
- Plate and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!