5-Ingredient Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts
These scrumptious little vegan strawberry cheesecake tarts require only five ingredients and are so easy to make. The perfect healthy Valentine’s Day dessert!
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 6 dates
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 container dairy-free cream cheese
- ¾ cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- extra strawberries for topping
- In a food processor, combine all crust ingredients until they achieve a sticky, crumbly consistency.
- Press 1 heaping tablespoon each of the crust mixture into a mini muffin baking tin.
- In a food processor, puree all filling ingredients.
- Top crusts with approximately 1 tablespoon of the filling.
- Option to decorate the tops of tarts with extra strawberries.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Use a butter knife to loosen tarts from tin and serve.
Original Recipe by Whitney E. RD.