5 Ingredient Beef Stroganoff - Easy Recipe
An easy to make 5 ingredient beef stroganoff recipe that keeps you from spending all day in the kitchen without sacrificing taste!
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can fat free condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the egg noodles according to the package.
- In a separate large skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned. Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic powder. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and combine the meat mixture with the egg noodles. Add the sour cream, stirring well, and season with salt and pepper to taste.