4-Ingredient Thanksgiving Side Dish: Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Looking for a tasty Thanksgiving side dish? Look no further! This recipe only calls for 4 main ingredients and takes less than 1 hour to make.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup cubed baguette
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3-4 tsp olive oil
- Heat a cast iron on medium high heat with a drizzle of oil. While that's heating, dice your bacon and slice your brussels in half.
- When the pan is hot, add your bacon and crisp up - about 10-15 minutes. Once crisp, take out and set aside on paper towels.
- Add in your brussels sprouts and let sauté. Add pepper, salt and paprika. While that's cooking, cube your baguette and place in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until crispy with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Once the brussels are grilled and charred, about 20-25 minutes, add back in your bacon and stir with 2 tsp balsamic vinegar.
- Let the balsamic mix with the brussels and bacon for 5-10 minutes, then add in your toasted croutons. Stir for 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat + serve!