4 Ingredient Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry
Whip this up as a snack or for your next party in no time. Not only does it take less than 1 hour to prep and cook in total, but it also has only 4 main ingredients, most of which you may already have in your pantry or fridge!
- Puff Pastry
- 1/2 cup crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 cups Caramelized Onions
- Salt and Pepper to taste, thyme (optional)
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees and defrosting your puff pastry.
- Start to caramelize your onions with salt, pepper, sugar and let it sweat out. While its sautéing about 15-20 minutes it, add balsamic vinegar and let reduce for another 30 minutes until caramelized through.
- Once those are both done, slice your tomatoes and start you assemble your puff pastry with sliced cherry tomatoes and your onions.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes and let it puff up. Right before it's about to be done, about 10 minutes before, add on desired goat cheese and let melt.
- Take out, cool, slice and enjoy!