2 for $12: Soft Boiled Egg & Kale Bowl (All Organic!)
There is nothing as easy and delicious as a soft boiled egg. At first, it was hard for me to make a soft boiled egg but after a couple tries, I've mastered it, and I've got the full proof way to achieve that. Add the soft boiled eggs with a kale salad, radish and some cous cous and you have the fastest, easiest and healthiest #ME2for12 meal. Read along for the full recipe list!
- Chino Valley Organic Brown Eggs $4.99
- Kale Organic (2) $3.10
- Radish $1.80
- Lime (2) $0.70
- Israeli Whole Wheat Cous Cous
Total: $10.59 for 4 small bowls or 2 big bowls
- Make your cous cous! Add in some spices and cook, you can add in vegetable or chicken broth if you'd like!
- Make your soft boiled eggs: Boil water, once water is boiled, slowly drop in the eggs, lightly. Put on a timer for 6 minutes. After 6 minutes, immediately take off of the fire and rinse with cold cold water or put in an ice bath. Peal and slice carefully!
- Massage your kale with salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil and 1 lime.
- Slice your radishes and get ready to assemble! Place your kale, cous cous, radish and eggs. Top with lime and sesame seeds and enjoy! It's that simple!