12 Fried Cheese Recipes for When You Want to Treat Yourself
1. Waffle Iron “Fried” Cheese (Queso Frito) Recipe: Cheese + Waffles = LOVE! Mozzarella cheese is used for this recipe, but other melty cheeses can be substituted as well, depending on your preference. Note: Queso frito translates to “fried cheese,” which is considered part of a traditional Dominican breakfast.
2. Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips: Have your cheese, and eat it too! With this recipe, you will get a nice serving of vegetables along with the taste of the salty Parmesan cheese. These chips are baked, not fried, making it even healthier!
3. Crispy Broccoli Parmesan Fritters: This is a baked fritter, but it is just as tasty and even healthier than the fried version. These fritters are filled with broccoli and Parmesan cheese, making it chock full of flavor.
7. Cheese Frenchees Deep Fried Grilled Cheese: Everyone has their own recipe for that perfect grilled cheese. However, biting into the perfect grilled cheese is like waking up to snow on Christmas morning. You won't regret this deep fried grilled cheese recipe!
8. Fried Macaroni & Cheese Bites Recipe: These just might be the best macaroni and cheese EVER. Get that amazing cheesy taste of classic macaroni and cheese in small fried balls. Easy to make and even easier to eat!
9. Garlic Basil Parmesan Crisps: These chips are even better than eating your favorite potato chips because they are healthier and not filled with grease. These only require 3 ingredients to make, allowing you to put a tasty and healthy snack together fairly quickly!
10. Mozzarella Cheese Stuffed Mashed Potato Balls: Take your delicious mashed potatoes, add in flavorful cheese, and voila! Traditional mashed potatoes are good, but why settle for good when you can create something GREAT! We're definitely looking forward to showing off this Thanksgiving!
11. Saganaki (Greek Fried Cheese): Greek food meets fried cheese. Saganaki is a traditional Greek cheese, and it really shines in this dish.
12. Zucchini, Feta and Spinach Fritters With Garlic Tzatziki: Fritters are generally the to-go fried treat. When you add a feta cheese and some veggies to balance out the fritter, this dish is ready to wow at your next dinner party.